Q. What separates you from your competition?
- Our Experience with high-end retail constructions makes us different from the typical run of the mill contractor.
- We look to build long-lasting relationships with our clients. Many of our clients are long term friends and many friends have become long term clients.
- We follow through: Bottom line, we do what we say we're going to do.
- We assist with the design process at no extra cost.
- We educate our clients through the construction/remodel process, explaining why we use a certain product or process, an informed client can make faster decisions that save us both time and money.
- We offer financing plans that fit your budget and lifestyle.
Q. What services do you provide?
Commercial Build-outs (Retail Stores/Restaurants) and Remodel
Residential - Kitchen and Restroom Remodels |Create new living spaces
Q. Do you offer free estimates and quotes?
Q. What things should I consider when looking to have a space remodeled?
- Continuity of existing space and decor
- Pricing of Materials
- Is it within building code?
- How will the remodel help when I decide to sell my home?
Q. How long will my remodel take?
Project time frames mostly depend on the clients and the availability of materials. We have remodeled a full restroom within 3 weeks.
Q. How can I give my space a new look without completely remodeling it?
Something as simple as a fresh paint job or new modern baseboards can uplift your home with a small budget. A few things that can help are new blinds, new appliances, re-arranging furniture.
Q. How should I prepare for a kitchen cabinet refacing project?
Cleaning out the cabinets of everything will make the process smoother, knowing the exact color and finish preferred.
Q. How should I prepare for a bathroom remodel?
Ensure that all the materials needed are on hand, cleaning out the work area, and mentally preparing yourself and family to have limited space during the remodel. We prioritize providing our client with the basic necessities as soon as possible and the rest comes in due time.
Q. Do I need to provide cleaning products?
In any project we do the basic cleaning or our work area, we provide our cleaning supplies. If there's a product you prefer, we can work that out. We don't typically like to burden our clients by using their products.
Q. What do I need to prepare for your cleaning services?
Wait for us to show up, sit back and watch us turn your space into a showroom.
Q. How much will your cleaning services cost?
Price varies by request, frequency of cleaning, current status of the cleaning area as well as what the client wants to accomplish.